The Edge Computing Expo North America, is a free virtual edge computing conference taking place on 9-10 February 2021 (MST), consisting of top-level content and thought leadership discussions exploring the edge computing ecosystem. Join 1000+ senior technology professionals and explore solo presentations and expert panel discussions from over 40 speakers sharing their unparalleled edge computing industry knowledge and real-life experiences.
It is predicted that by 2025, three-quarters of enterprise-generated data will be created and processed at the edge – outside a traditional centralised data centre or cloud (up from just 10% in 2018). Will you be ready to take advantage of the benefits edge computing offers? Book your free ticket here.
The Edge Computing Expo is designed for those technology professionals and decision makers making investment and strategy decisions, or building and executing pioneering projects within their organisation, who are seeking to explore-thought-leadership topics, insights and valuable strategies to drive business forward.
Join over 1000 senior technology professionals at the digital event, including CTOs, heads of innovation and technology, IT directors, telecom providers, developers, startups, government, automotive, operators, investors, VCs and more.
Networking is now open via the event’s AI-powered online platform. Once successfully registered you can meet virtually with edge specialists who can provide you with actionable advice as you develop your intelligent edge strategy. Login to the platform to plan your day with ease; view the agenda, speakers and exhibitors. You can also connect with and organise meetings with the event’s speakers, sponsors and exhibitors. Don’t miss the chance to meet with IBM, Scale Computing, Edge Impulse, Stackpath, Vantiq and Stream Analyze and more! Learn more here.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- The importance of edge computing as a key pillar in a multi-layered and convergent technology strategy
- Business wins enabled by the intelligent edge taken from advanced use cases across multiple industry verticals
- Effective partnership models that will optimise edge computing
- Using AI to increase the performance of edge devices
- Creating best practice roadmaps for cloud-to-edge architectures
WHO IS SPEAKING AT THE EVENT?
The event has a fantastic line-up of senior edge specialists including:
- United States Air Force – Nicolas M. Chaillan HQE, Chief Software Officer
- Allegiant – Rob Hornbuckle, CISO
- Toyota Motor Corporation – Prashant Tiwari, PhD, MBA, Director
- Rakuten Mobile Americas – Azita Arvani, General Manager
- Wells Fargo – Siavash Alamouti, EVP, Head of R&D
- Volvo Cars Tech Fund – Pratik Budhdev, Global Investment Director
- IBM – Rob High, IBM Fellow, Vice President and CTO
- NASA – Terry W. Himes, Mars Odyssey Relay Sequence Team
- GAP Inc – Shivkumar Krishnan – Global Head of Engineering, Stores Technology
- Scale Computing – Jeff Ready, Co-Founder and CEO
… and many more!
High’s session will outline how Covid-19 has impacted the edge computing market. Speaking to this publication, High explained the rationale behind his talk. “Digital transformation is accelerating, it’s underway and people who may have been stalling on that before are now compelled to do that faster and better now,” he said. “Those experiences are going to require localised processing, offline processing… a lot of these experiences generate a lot of data in their own right, and we need to offload that from being a burden on our network activity.
“So edge computing I think is going to be accelerated by virtue of the changes that are occurring in our industries as a consequence of Covid-19.”
Ready will talk on the present and the future – what customers are doing today, and what they will be doing tomorrow. “What I’d like the audience to be able to see is – here are real world examples, not theoretical, but people who are actually implementing edge computing in some way, and the impact it’s having on their business,” he told Edge Computing News. “They may have a different use case, but they can see how this now applies.”
You can view the full list of speakers here.
We look forward to welcoming you to the event on 9-10 February 2021! You can book your free ticket here. If you have any enquiries, please contact the team firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the event’s FAQs page.