Edge Computing Conference Europe is a free virtual edge computing event taking place on 16-17 June 2021 (CEST), consisting of top-level content and thought leadership discussions exploring the edge computing ecosystem. Join 1,000+ senior technology professionals for a variety of solo presentations and expert panel discussions from speakers sharing their unparalleled edge computing industry knowledge.
In a world where speed, connectivity and real time access to data have become a way of life, edge computing has fast become an essential component of virtually every business’s IT strategy. For forward-thinking and dynamic enterprises, edge computing can enable a significant increase in operational efficiency and automation, while dramatically reducing latency.
Attend the Edge Computing Conference online and discover how your organisation can benefit from this transformative technology.
Edge Computing Expo Europe is designed for technology professionals and decision-makers making investment and strategy decisions, or building and executing pioneering projects within their organisation, who are seeking to explore thought-leadership topics, insights and valuable strategies to drive business forward.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
○ The importance of edge computing as a key pillar in a multi-layered and convergent technology strategy
○ Business wins enabled by the intelligent edge taken from advanced use cases across multiple industry verticals
○ Effective partnership models that will optimise edge computing
○ Using AI to increase the performance of edge devices
○ Creating best practice roadmaps for cloud-to-edge architectures
All sessions and recordings are also available on-demand for 30 days once the event has finished.
WHO IS SPEAKING AT THE EVENT?
The event has a fantastic line-up of senior edge specialists including:
- IBM – Rob High, IBM Fellow, VP, CTO IBM Network and Edge Computing
- Octopus Energy – Philip Steele, Future Technologies Evangelist
- Mavenir – Fernando Cerioni, Associate Vice President, Product Management
- Air France – Christian Regnier, Enterprise Technical Architect – Critical LTE / 5G / IOT
- IDC – Shawn Fitzgerald, Research Director, Insights, World Wide Digital Transformation Strategies
Join over 1000 senior technology professionals at the digital event, including CTOs, supply chain managers, manufacturing directors, heads of innovation and technology, IT directors, telecom providers, developers, start-ups, government, automotive, operators, investors, VCs and more.
Networking is now open via the event’s AI-powered online platform. Once successfully registered you can meet virtually with edge computing specialists who can provide you with actionable advice as you develop your intelligent edge computing strategy. Login to the platform to plan your day with ease; view the agenda, speakers and exhibitors. You can also connect with and organise meetings with the event’s speakers, sponsors and exhibitors. Don’t miss the chance to meet with IBM, Mavenir, Stream Analyze, Scale Computing, Air France, Boeing, Sony, BT, IDC, Sanitas & more!
We look forward to welcoming you to the event on 16-17 June 2021! You can book your free ticket here. If you have any enquiries, please contact the team email@example.com or visit the event’s FAQs page.